10:00AM to 4:00PM
Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak St, Lenexa KS 66215
Admission $5, Under 12 free
- Opportunity Quilt Giveaway Drawing!
- Scissor Sharpener!
- Bake Sale
- Gift Shop of Hand Made Items
- Over 100 Beautiful Quilts
- Challenge Quilt Display
Members – Submit your quilts for display: Click here for on-line form
Quilt Categories are:
- Small Quilt – less than 36” on any side
- Medium Quilt – 36” to less than 64” on any side
- Large Quilt – 64” to less than 90” on any side
- X-Large – 90” or greater on any side
- I Did it All – quilt of any size, but all work done by a single quilt maker
- Original Design – Quilt of any technique that reflects the original creativity of the quilter. Any size. Traditional design elements may be incorporated but must be in an innovative, original way.
- Sew What – clothing, totes, or other items made using traditional quilting elements such as piecing, applique, and/or quilting.
Upcoming shows from our friends:
- August 26 & 27, 2022, Kansas City MO Quilters Guild of Greater Kansas City
- September 24 & 25, 2022, Topeka KS Kansas Capital Quilters