2021 Kansas City Regional Quilt Festival – June 17th – 19th
Starlight Quilters Guild has 5 booths to fill at this year’s festival, so find your best quilts finished since the last festival and enter them today.
- All quilts must be quilted by hand or machine – no tied quilts.
- They must be a minimum of 24 inches and not bigger than 96 inches on any side.
- We would like to hang as many of the Ruby Red Challenge quilts as possible.
- They must have a 4″ open ended hanging sleeve. Directions on how to make a sleeve can be found HERE.
- A label must be sewn to the back of the quilt.
- The deadline for entry is March 15th.
Festival information can be found at KCRQF.COM
Pam Avara & Donna Holloway, SQG Registration Representatives